- [Sep 11] Please note that the TA office hours/locations have been updated in the syllabus.
- [Sep 4] An updated copy of the course syllabus is now available online.
- Prof. Greg Ganger,
email@example.com, CIC 2208, x8-1297.
- Office hours: Thursdays, 4-5pm
- Prof. Todd C. Mowry,
firstname.lastname@example.org, WeH 8105, x8-3725.
- Office hours: Mondays, 4-5pm
- Matthew Wachs,
- Section A, Mondays 10:30am-11:20am, WeH 5310
- Office hours: Wednesdays 8:00-9:00pm, WeH 7220
- Brett Simmers,
- Section B, Mondays 11:30am-12:20pm, WeH 5310
- Office hours: Tuesdays 2:00pm-3:00pm, WeH 3108
- Owen Yamauchi,
- Section C, Mondays 12:30pm-1:20pm, WeH 5310
- Office hours: Fridays 3:30pm-4:30pm, WeH 3108
- Austin McKinley,
- Section D, Mondays 1:30pm-2:20pm, WeH 5310
- Office hours: Fridays 4:30pm-5:30pm, WeH 3604
- Steven Okamoto,
- Section E, Mondays, 2:30pm-3:30pm, WeH 5310
- Office hours: Thursdays 2:00-3:00pm, DH 4302D
- Randal E. Bryant and David R. O'Hallaron,
Computer Systems: A Programmer's
Perspective, Prentice Hall, 2003.
- Brian W. Kernighan and Dennis M. Ritchie,
The C Programming Language, Second Edition, Prentice Hall, 1988
- Class home page:
- Class message board:
Autolab message board
- This is the only message board your instructors will be monitoring.
We will not be using the Andrew or Blackboard message boards for this course.