Computer Graphics: 15-462
Spring 2007 TuTh 10:30-11:50 am
Jessica Hodgins and
Michael De Rosa and
Joel Micah Donovan
- Some of you might want to apply to be student volunteers at SIGGRAPH 2007. Deadline February 25th.
- The turnin directory for assignment 1 is
Please name your file assignment1_username.
If you want to turn in a 2nd version later, just call it
assignment1_xxx.2 and we'll pick up the version with the highest number for grading.
- Slightly modified starter code is available on the assignment 1 page. If you're well into the assignment, don't worry
about picking up this version (it fixes a bug if the image file is missing and loads the image in right side up instead of upside down)
- Someone has turned in a file called just "assignment1" in the turnin directory. Please turn it in again with
a naming convention that allows us to figure out who you are.
- URGENT: The original turnin directory filled up -- please use this one instead if you have not
already completed the assignment:
We will pick up files from both directories for grading.
- Written assignment 1 is now linked from the assignments page (slightly revised on Monday 2/5).
real world wireframes by Thomas Raschke
- URGENT: use this turnin directory for assignment 2 and all future programming assignments:
- URGENT: polyCubeTris.obj
was left out of the zip file for the raytracer but is there now.
- URGENT: written assignment 3 cancelled. Programming assignment 4 will be out before Tuesday.