Instructions on how to run 15-462 applications on
Thanks to Greg Reshko
- Install Visual C++ if you don't have it already.
- Download glutpicio.zip and extract it to
- Download 462.zip and extract it to c:\462\
- Copy glut32.dll and libtiff.dll from c:\glut into c:\windows\system32
- Open c:\462\462.dsw with Visual C++ and compile it.
(I preconfigured all the settings, so it should compile right away).
- That's it.
I am providing a sample code that will set up your view and create a
texture-mapped ground plane.
If something doesn't work -- feel free to let me know at email@example.com.