Web - Task List
To succeed as a team, we need to take care of a number of group tasks
listed below. Therefore, we ask that everybody sign up for at
least one of the tasks below. This list will grow as we discover
new needs of the team, so check back later if everything is already
To sign up, just edit this file, which is at /afs/cs/project/theo-21/www/software.html.
Every course member should have write access to this file by Jan
The current list:
- Explore using KIVA as a web coordination tool for course.
- Serve as a consultant for Minorthird software (need several) [Richard Wang]
- Serve as a consultant for Scone (need several) [Ben Lambert, Tim Isganitis]
- Serve as a consultant for UIMA software
- Serve as a consultant for WIT software. [Sophie Wang]
- Serve as a consultant for CVS software
- Coordinate our software repository - handle reports of missing
- Ontology overseer and documenter (need several to work as a team)
- Manage our reading list -- collect ideas from course members and
maintain the web page. [Sophie Wang]
- feel free to
suggest additional tasks that need to be covered
This page is located in the file
It is writable by any member of the course.
It was created using NVU, freely available at http://www.nvu.com/
Tom Mitchell, January 20, 2006.