Web - Resource List
The first round projects made use of various software tools, lists and
libraries. Let's gather those and more into a list of candidate
resources for our next system.
Please add to this list by editing this page, which is at /afs/cs/project/theo-21/www/resources.html.
Software systems to consider:
- Brill's part-of-speech tagger, or Etzioni's simplification of it
- Lemur/Indri IR engine: Lemur Website
- LingPipe is one of many packages that provides simple sentence-chunking, POS tagging, NE recognition.
Libraries, lexicons, etc.:
- Wordnet (available at http://wordnet.princeton.edu/ )
- Gazetteers, such as the one Eric Nyberg has? Will be useful component of NER for locations.
This page is located in the file
It is writable by any member of the course.
It was created using NVU, freely available at http://www.nvu.com/