The -I switch
- Suppresses mesh iteration numbers.
- Normally, this switch is used only when generating a
Delaunay triangulation or
constrained Delaunay triangulation
with no constraints on triangle quality or size.
- Suppresses the output of .node and
files, so your input files won't be overwritten. (If your input is
a .poly file that doesn't reference a
.node file, then
a .node file will be written.)
- Cannot be used with the -r switch,
because that would overwrite your input .ele
- Shouldn't be used with the -q,
-a, -u, or -s switch if you are using
a .node file for input,
because no .node file will be written, so
there will be no record of any added
Return to command line switches.
Return to Triangle home page.