Project Goals FY96
The Composable Systems Project anticipates several significant events for FY96:
- They will publish a comprehensive book on software architecture.
- They expect to release software-analysis tools and architectural-development
tools for demonstration and research purposes.
- They will enhance their current prototypes to handle richer situations and
- They plan to publish a definition of the ACME interchange language,
which will allow exchange of architectural designs among tools,
and provide a standard representation for industrial architectural designs,
with supporting tools for browsing, querying, etc...
- They will develop and distribute ACME processing tools.
- Their work on software architecture will be applied to the CAETI ARPA effort,
which will allow interoperability of education-oriented development tools.
Comments? Gripes? Accolades?
Mail the current maintainer of this page.
Last modified: July 7, 1995