MSDN Academic Alliance licensed software
Microsoft: Microsoft Developer Network Academic Alliance (MSDN AA) products
The MSDN Academic Alliance is an annual membership program in which the School of Computer Science participates. As a member, SCS receives an MSDN AA subscription that includes Microsoft platform, servers, and developer tools software. This software may be installed on any number of departmental machines. In addition, SCS faculty and students may check-out or download the software to install on their personal computers.Note: The software must be used for instructional and research purposes.
View the MSDN AA product list.
- License holder: School of Computer Science.
- Quantity licensed: Unlimited.
- Available for: Windows.
- Who can install it: Faculty, staff, students who have a qualifying SCS user account.
- Eligible equipment: University owned/leased and personally owned computers on campus/at home.
- Type of license: Annual.
- Cost to users: None.
- Getting access to it: No special access is required.
- How to get it: Email email@example.com.
- License code required: Yes. It is provided during software checkout process.
- Getting help using it: Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Restrictions: Software can be used for academic and research, non-commercial purposes only. Software cannot be used by staff providing infrastructure or accounting support to SCS.
- Individual use rights available upon termination: None. All copies must be deleted upon termination of affiliation with the University.
- Please contact email@example.com if you need to install information on installing this software on lab computers.