AnyConnect Windows Readme
- Download and install the AnyConnect VPN Client from the networking downloads page (authentication required)
- During the installation process, accept all of the default values.
- To start the AnyConnect Client: click "Start button-->All Programs-->Cisco-->Cisco AnyConnect VPN Client-->Cisco AnyConnect VPN Client"
- When the client opens, enter "scs.vpn.cmu.edu" in the "Connect to" field
- Enter "username/remote" in the "Username" field (such as bovik/remote), and enter your /remote instance Kerberos password
- Click the "Connect" button to authenticate to and start the SCS VPN service.
Support and TroubleshootingFor assistance, contact email@example.com or call 412-268-4231 (9 AM to 5 PM M-F), or
see the AnyConnect FAQs for troubleshooting information and answers to Frequently Asked Questions.