Install Citrix Receiver (Windows)
Follow the steps below to install Citrix Receiver on your Windows computer. Note: You will need administrator access to install. Once installed, you can access your application through your web browser.
- Remove any prior version on Citrix Receiver before you continue. See the Uninstall Citrix steps for help.
- Download Citrix Receiver for Windows.
- Locate the downloaded file (CitrixReceiver.exe). Double-click the file to open.
- Click Run.
- Select Yes if prompted, "Do you want to allow the following program to make changes."
- Click Install to begin.
- Click Finish when the software has installed successfully and then continue with the Add MyApps as a Trusted Site steps.
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Go to https://myapps.andrew.cmu.edu.
- Select Tools > Internet Options.
- Select the Security tab.
- Click Trusted Sites.
- Click Sites and then click Add.
You are now ready to use your Citrix applications. When prompted to log on, enter your Andrew userID and Andrew password and then click Log On.
We recommend creating a bookmark for myapps.andrew.cmu.edu.