Install Citrix Receiver (Mac OS X 10.7+)
Follow the steps below to install Citrix Receiver on your Mac computer.
Note: You will need administrator access to install.
Once installed, you can access your application through web browser or from the Dock.
- Download Citrix Receiver for Mac.
- Locate the downloaded file (CitrixReceiver.dmg). Double-click the file to open.
- Remove any prior version on Citrix Receiver before you continue. Double-click Uninstall Citrix Receiver.app
- Install Citrix Receiver. Double-click Install Citrix Receiver.pkg.
- Follow the onscreen instructions.
- When prompted, enter an Administrator username and password and then click Install Software.
Note: This is the Administrator account for the computer you are using.
- When complete, click Close. Receiver Updater will start.
- Enter https://myapps.andrew.cmu.edu for server address.
- When prompted to log on, enter andrew/your Andrew userID and Andrew password and then click Log On.
- Select Add Apps. The applications you can access will be listed.
- Select the application(s) you want to add to your Citrix Desktop.
- Once on your Citrix Desktop, you can drag the icon to the Dock.
You are now ready to use your Citrix applications. Applications may also be accessed from myapps.andrew.cmu.edu using a web browser.