15-494/694 Cognitive Robotics:
Proposed Final Projects
- Jeremy Chiu: intent recognition using BERT and/or GPT-3.5.
- Jacob Doughty and Emmet Myers: Family Feud simulation using GPT-3.5.
- Nora Everly: navigating through Cozmo's Dream House.
- Venkat Gella: manipulating "qubes" with magnetic coupling.
- Rebecca Manley and Nathaniel Glover: playing Uno with physical cards.
- Cherie Hua and Ritika Mehta: Cozmo as therapist, using GPT,
intent recognition, and facial emotion recognition.
- Anju Ito and Josep Pujadas: playing Hangman with voice input and GPT.
- Maxwell Jones and Akshath Burra: full depth recovery and image segmentation from single images.
- Dina Long and Sejal Madan: Snapchat filters generated with DALL-E 2 and mapped to the face using
Cozmo's facial landmark detection.
- Rohit Malhotra and Richard Wu: using a GPT model that can
invoke other models, such as image understanding, in order to
- Hugo Martinez: crossword puzzle solver that visually parses
the board and uses GPT to solve.
- Rohan Patel: planner that uses GPT-3.5 to generate FSM
files which are then compiled and run.
- Jason Perez: scouting terrain (maze of walls) using GPT to guide the search.
- Thomas Rich: using GPT-3.5 to play 20 questions and have
Cozmo react emotionaly as he plays.