15-418/15-618: Parallel Computer Architecture and Programming, Fall 2018:
- Two exams are scheduled for the course:
- Exam 1: Wed Oct 3
- Exam 2: Wed Nov 14
- All exams are closed book, closed notes.
- However, you may bring one (1) standard post-it of notes, handwritten.
- You may also bring blank scratch paper, but you are not permitted
to use a calculator or any other electronic aid.
- Here are some practice problems (pdf, SLN)
for Exam 1. Your answers are due by Monday, Oct 1 at 6pm on Gradescope.
- Here is the distribution of scores from Exam 1: (pdf)
- Here is the set of practice problems for exam 2: (pdf)
Your answers are due by Sunday, Nov 11 at 11:59pm on Gradescope