15-300 Fall '18
Notes on Assignments and Quizzes
- Issued on Friday, August 31st.
- Presentation practice video due Friday, September 14th
- Peer feedback due Monday, September 17th.
- We have provided guidance for evaluating the talk videos in PDF and Word form.
- Oral presentations due on Friday, September 21st.
- Written summary due on Friday, September 28th.
- Issued on Friday, September 14th.
- Rubric guidance (pdf)
- Due dates:
- Paper registration due: Tuesday, September 25th, noon.
- First Referee Report due:
- Monday, October 1st, noon
- All Referee Reports due:
- Monday, October 8th, noon
- Complete First Draft of Critique due: Friday, October 12th, noon
- Final Draft of Critique due: Monday, October 22nd, noon
- Issued on Friday, October 5th.
- Fill out the Project Search Update form by Tuesday, October 9th at 5pm.
- Fill out the Project Search Update form again on Thursday, October 18th by 5pm.
- Meet with instructors between October 18th and 25th to discuss your progress (scheduling information will be forthcoming)
- Oral presentation practice video due at noon on October 26th.
- Oral presentations due on October 29th; they will be given in recitation that week and the following week.
Turn in your presentation via Gradescope, and also upload it using this Google form.
- Written summary due on Friday, November 2n at noon.
- Issued on Friday, November 2nd.
- Form for registering your group and topic (due Tuesday, November 20th, 11:59pm:
- Dry runs during recitations, 11/28 and 12/3.
- Final presentations in recitations on 12/5 and in class on 12/7.
(rubric guidance: pdf)
- Due on Sunday, December 16th, 11:59pm.
Back to CS300 home page.