1.5.2 Conforming Programs
Code conforming with the requirements of this standard shall adhere to the following:
- Conforming code shall use only those features of the language syntax and semantics that are either specified in this standard or defined using the extension mechanisms specified in the standard.
- Conforming code may use implementation-dependent features and values, but shall not rely upon any particular interpretation of these features and values other than those that are discovered by the execution of code.
- Conforming code shall not depend on the consequences of undefined or unspecified situations.
- Conforming code does not use any constructions that are prohibited by the standard.
- Conforming code does not depend on extensions included in an implementation.
18.104.22.168 Use of Implementation-Defined Language Features
22.214.171.124 Character Set for Portable Code
Copyright 1996, The Harlequin Group Limited. All Rights Reserved.